CureZone   Log On   Join
young with many problems...what is wrong with me???

mamacita Views: 6,540
Published: 12 years ago

young with many problems...what is wrong with me???

I'm a young 23 yr old female who has a few problems that are affecting my life daily. I don't even date men because of this. It all started slowly in 2008 and I seem to get more symptoms every few months.

Here's my symptoms:

Lower left abdomen discomfort/pain under rib cage, flatulence, constipation, smelly gas, soft stool, trapped gas, gurgling and popping noises in stomach, , undigested food in stool.

tonsil stones, bad breath, white tongue, weird/gross taste in mouth especially in the morning//with very bad breath, chronic post nasal drip(very annoying)

white little spec stringy things in urine sometimes. Which I think is either Candida or a parasites.

and lastly CHRONIC FATIGUE. i can sleep for hours and still feel tired. It feels like I'm mentally not alert. poor memory

Dandruff, even after I wash with ACV or dilute oil of oregano it comes back in a couple days.

diagnosed with mild cervical dysphasia in 2008.

I got 2 different stool tests and urinalysis to check for parasites and problems but results came back NORMAL.
I do have quite a few allergies though. Lactose(which i eliminated and helped a bit), soy, gluten, chlorine, fluoride, mold, dust, sulfates, calcium the list goes on. I went to a NAET PRACTITIONER who identified these. Since I was 12 I was allergic to mold and dust quite badly but as I got older I just got so many more.

So far i bought Bentonite CLAY, A ZAPPER, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, PSYLLIUM HUSK, Clarkia parasite CLEANSE and OIL OF OREGANO and a PORTABLE INFRARED SAUNA. still waiting for these items to be shipped. I take b complex, apple cider vinegar liquid, omega 3, selenium, vit a tablets daily. Skin looks good no Acne or anything.

So based on my symptoms what do you think i have? Candida overgrowth? bacteria overgrowth? protozoa and bacteria infection? leaky gut? I cry and get depressed sometimes because i don't understand how and why this happened.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.000 sec, (1)