CureZone   Log On   Join
can candida be hereditary?

Views: 1,685
Published: 12 years ago

can candida be hereditary?

ive been tested by my naturopath months ago using this computer based acupunture program. was told my small intestine had parasites and yeast
i did a month long parasite cleanse and was parasite-free but still have yeast

now about a year ago i did a candida diet which was a terrible mistake for me b/c i became irritabe, my eczema-rash worsened really bad progressively and i had a syncope-like episode. i also blacked out & collapsed on a separate VCO fast trying to cure candida on the 2nd day (but i saw no white discharge/cloudiness, just bile) so i know this thing will happen to me if i omit every sugar

my mom has bought some kind of silver solution for yeast & i have been taking it but stopped...also with having to remember to take probiotics in case they were necessary. i havent been seeing symptom change b/c im debating if my rash is caused by yeast..it may be but i dont know.

my cousin also developed the same type of rash after her digestive system got messed up (her stomach wouldnt digest food), she had yeast come out the toilet & lost over 40 pounds in a ahort period (became underweight & unhealthy).
but when i first got the rash i was relatively healthy and it came about spontaneously at puberty. i dont have the problem she has at all

what am i supposed to do about chronic yeast in my intestine? i never took Antibiotics and my diet has always been home based, organic mostly & lots of the raw stuff...no junk food or bad sugar. so why do i have a yeast problem?

can yeast be hereditary? im confused, my twin sister got the same test done but all she was diagnosed was heavy metals..which i dont have..so she has no candida but i do even though our habits have been pretty much the same for years

please help somebody

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)