CureZone   Log On   Join
Traditional chinese medicine doctor vs naturopathic doctor.

Black Walnut Tincture
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
mamacita Views: 11,929
Published: 11 years ago

Traditional chinese medicine doctor vs naturopathic doctor.

i went to see a naturopathic doctor a few weeks ago and she did a health assessment. didnt prescribe nething to me. she said during my next appt she will get me some supplements. i paid $209 with tax. that is just ridiculous for basically goin over my health concerns with her, which i already did before the appt by filling out the patient health history form. i felt as though she just wanted money and now i dont know if i trust them anymore. Do you recommend a naturopathic doctor or a traditional chinese medicine doctor? in your opinion who is better? especially based on my symptoms. I'm a student and cannot afford wasting money.

my symptoms are abdominal pain left side, gas, trapped gas, constipation, usually soft stools, easily prone to acidic stomach, little white specs in urine sometimes. mild white tongue.I find ACV helps with my acid reflux and digestion.

allergies to many things, like yeast, mold, dust, perfume, chlorine, fluoride, coconut, and more. Excessive post nasal drip, very thick mucus, congestion, excessive mucus production...this has given me tonsil stones and bad breath due to the nasal drip, especially in the morning.

I live in ottawa, ontario.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)