CureZone   Log On   Join
Aw, shucks, sweetie...
 
fledgling Views: 5,052
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,740,089

Aw, shucks, sweetie...


...If we only say what works, even if we have gone on to bigger and better things, some folks will 'get' it, and tell others.

I've found that the best things, for me, 'resonate', and I remember more than I forget.

You have no idea how glad I am that I retained my thinker!

I have only forgotten one or two words, for a while...so far.


If I ask, "What was the name of that computer genius we saw?" Tell me 'Garret Wasny', will you? I lost his name for a full three days!

(He was the fellow who taught us that Google accesses only about 10% of the Internet...and how to reach most of the other 90%.)

We were in our 60's and 70's and Garrett had developed a new way of speaking that fed his messages directly into the subconscious. He took advantage of the fact that we understand faster than the average person speaks...he spoke fast.

What an experience!

See him whenever, wherever you can. And buy his books. He IS a genius!


And, see http://www.BarbaraSher.com
and read http://www.Wishcraft.com
her first book, online...free. You'll never want for motivation again!

We are surrounded by geniuses!

My life's motto...There is Always a Way.

:)

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.595 sec, (1)