CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope this works quickly

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
cappy84 Views: 1,865
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,742,605

Re: Hope this works quickly

im going ahead with the Black-Walnut & Wormwood /pumpkin seeds/cloves. almost a week and the olive leaf is doing nothing. i'll keep taking it but i need something else and want the cloves to be fresh still. had a large bowel movement today, i couldnt really notice anything in the stool. my stomach feels a little better....its felt really hard. may have to go to walgreens and buy some castor oil.

i understand its not going to be instant but taking this stuff for long periods of time is not a good idea IMO. you are told not to take Wormwood for more than a week or so and i imagine it to be the same with the herbs. its like when you take Antibiotics you only take them for a few days, if you take Antibiotics for a long time the bacteria will become resistant. parasites will start feeding off the herbs and use them to their benefit.

im drinking lots of water and eating vegetables. dont really wanna eat too much fruit cuz fruits still have Sugar and the parasites crave sugar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.297 sec, (1)