CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush #4 a disappointment

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
NorthernGal Views: 1,600
Published: 11 years ago

Liver Flush #4 a disappointment

Well, I had high hopes for LF#4 but was very disappointed to only get maybe 5 at the most very, very tiny stones out. I did pass some yellow bubbly or foamish type liquid. I had already been cleared out by the ES and had some clear liquid BMs. Don't know if that's anything significant or not.

I know people say that getting stones out is not the be all and end all. That it can still be a good flush without stones. But it is very frustrating when doing this is a hard thing for some of us to do anyway. And to go through it all and not get any real tangible results is disheartening. It's not the ordeal that I had feared it would be in the beginning. But it still takes a lot for me do one of these. It makes it hard to think about continuing to do this.

I was so in hopes that as I did more flushes that I would see more and more stones and get to some harder, bigger stones. But I seem to be going backward. Maybe I will be able to see some difference in the way I feel in the next week. That will be encouraging.

Again sorry to be so negative. Just feeling a little let down and blue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)