CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Request/Questions

cadogan32 Views: 1,457
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,743,051

Re: Request/Questions

i started researching about possible having hypothyroidism a couple years ago,which led me into the connection between your thyroid and your adrenals.my dad has hypothyroidism,so from what i have heard its possible too pass it on too your kids.i got tested for hypothyroidism,but the test came up negative.since that didn't really get me much info on why i was feeling those symptoms,i started looking into adrenal fatigue.

i have health insuarance through the county hospital,but couldn't convince them to run the tests that i researched were needed to show if i was having a problem.i've done a lot of research on both,but don't actually have a diagnosis.i can't afford to see a naturopath or get saliva tests for my adrenals.iam just kinda going by what i read up on.not the best thing to do,but iam desperate to get any kind of relief.

iam taking selenium/vitamin b complex/siberian ginseng/vitamin c and kelp capsules.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)