CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relationship probs for christmas

cadogan32 Views: 1,448
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,743,272

Re: Relationship probs for christmas

anonalon,

i think as far as how my relationship ended,it was mostly because she was tired of having to deal with how i couldn't function normal.some really stressful stuff happened in my life when i was with her,and caused me to just get stuck in my own world of problems.

i feel the same way that if i was with someone and they had problems,i would want to stay with them and try to help them sort it out.i guess different people react differently to stress in there life.she just left because she felt i would never get better.

i want to find someone new to fill the pain of not being in a relationship,but i just have to tell myself to get better first or it might end up like the last one.iam just happy i have this forum and other people on here that i can relate to it.its hard for someone too see what its like to have these problems,if they never went through it in there life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)