CureZone   Log On   Join
dopamine and happy people

cadogan32 Views: 548
Published: 11 years ago

dopamine and happy people

i have had major Depression for over 16 years and are currently taking l-tyrosine to boost the levels of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine.my question is with someone who isn't depressed or has any other mental problems,what are there levels of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine compared to someone who has been depressed for awhile?can the levels be tested by a doctor?

if i get my levels back upto normal and start feeling good,is there a chance if i stop taking this the levels will drop down again?will my body continue to keep the levels where they should be?i just can't find anything that really describes how it works in the body.

i have tried l-tyrosine before and know that it has worked in the past.i stopped taking it cause i didn't have the money to keep using it.it gave me more relief than the 5 other A.D. meds i have taken in the past.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.905 sec, (1)