Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Megabite Views: 2,124
Published: 11 years ago

Something So Strong

...could carry us away ;)

On that note: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1741951#i

to this I would have responded earlier but got caught up in the usual Christmas WhatNot and such.

The day that the above was posted, earlier that day I felt what was more like a 3 to 4 second long aching "Shudder" in my upper back both sides but mostly left kidney/adrenal area. It was a feeling I have never felt before. It was so strong it worried me at first. This was when I was standing up in the bathroom.

Then I logged on and found Newport's Good Vibration's post. I was blown away.

A few days later I felt like some kind of Mental or Spiritual block was removed. So now this week I am taking care of Birth-Family business that should have been addressed years ago, but haven't because I have been too weak. And I am talking about big stuff.

This is not something I am purposefully forcing, it's just coming to me, and I won't rest until it's taken care of. All because now I feel some sort of release from some kind of bondage. What the Hell happened???

Coincidence? I think not. I have to say thank you! and to they who have discerning ears let them hear :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)