CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:We are well already

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
JAZZIE Views: 28,827
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,063

Re:We are well already

Hi there..
(you should read my first posts
)
We got well using natural foods and great nutrition including Honey ... We do not beleive in taking chemicals that can only hurt you in the long run... I beleive your body has to fight the chemicals you ingests.. for any chemical is not natural to your body.. so I feel all people and animals should stay away from them as much as is humanly possible..

I read every lable..it take me longer to shop but It is worth the time in my eyes to keep our health.

Todays industries have turned our food into poison, then they turn around and expect us to take more poison to correct the poison they load our foods with.

From what I have read on here people do not trust the Doctors, which really have been brain washed with using chemicals, that they feel will help people.. and I truely believe they do not understand what they are doing to us.. yet, these same people on here I read are using these chemical to try and get well and are not suceeding.. yet keep trying different ones.. instead of going all natural..

I feel if you will get rid of all those chemicals and just use natural things like Honey ... to get well you would not be on here for years and years trying to get well.

If my husband who had Candida, so bad that it appeared he had Alzheimers.. and I could not leave him home alone for fear he would burn down the house or hurt his self.. can get well when he only has 30% of his lungs left from COPD and has no immune system left... then why can't you when most of your are young.. and with no COPD.. ?? I feel it is because you are not using the natural foods that nature gave you to get well..Like Honey...

We did not use tones of Honey like Gabz .. I had no idea you could do that.. so I thank you Gabz.. but it was a part of our natural foods that we ate..and it did not hurt us in any way..

so go figure.. we are well and so is our friend here from Australia... so.. what does that tell you.. you need to think my friends..

Throw away those chemicals that can only hurt you and make your body work harder to heal itself.. for it not only has to battle the Candida but those chemicals you are dumping into your systems.

We have beat everything that has come along with natural foods.. except the COPD.. and it got a hold of my husband before we were old enough and wise enough and had a computer to research the things to heal our selves.

We were young like most of you and besy with raising children and working and had no computers.. But now days are different. You have the world at your finger tips.. you can do it.. you can get well, if you are only willing to go through what you have to do to get well.. There are no short cuts.. like I have said before.. "Some times you have to feel sicker to get well.."

If you had an operation to get well... the pain that is involved is horrific.. yet you will do it.. I know because I have done it and had Cardiac Arrest ( at the age of 21 years of age.)... so.. you can too.

The die off we went through is not pleasant .. but we had gone through much worse in life.. this was a breeze in comparison.. and if you set your minds to it so can you.. I know you can.. I firmly beleive you can..

If you would just spend half the energy in getting well naturally as you do going to those Dr's you hate.. ( putting their children thro' collage and fancy schools ) and taking their chemicals.. I do not think you would be on here.. unless you were on here like me and Gabz just to help others heal their selves.

Gee Gabz maybe you should not have ask.. LOL !

But I always say if some one ask.. tell them truthfully what you think.. they deserve that ...

Thank your for your encourgement.. we need people like you on here.

You can have any thoughts you may have..
but, This is only my thoughts.. please do not debate it with me.. With the Degenerative Eye Disease which Is Genetic, I have I can only spend so much time on here.. and Debating just takes time up that I can look for more information to help us and you.. ok ?

I wish you well.

Jazzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.234 sec, (2)