CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:from 8days ago

aging tree Views: 1,905
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,306

Re:from 8days ago

I talk to my guides every single day now and the days I meditate are my best days! About a week or so, NP gave me a condition of HCG + Anasarca that I should have been alerted way back but, for some reason went unnoticed for me.

As soon I was been told, I started reading all I could on related subjects and am now taking SSKI 1 drop, 4X/day. I used to put it only in small enemas for cleansing. I also dab about 20 drops on skin everyday. I also take Magnascent Iodine one drop 2-3 X/day. This morning, I experienced something new: my underarms were sweating. Even under exercise or saune, I seemed to sweat from head only. So it was really a good sign for me.

From being told by NP of HCG + Anasarca, I also wrote a note that I put on the bean to command my guides to priorise this condition and I can tell (swear) they have obeyed! What is now getting out of me is no longer the same. AND I feel better!

Me too am soo thankful for you know who.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)