CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: discouraged and Mirena questions

fabteach Views: 1,663
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,307

Re: discouraged and Mirena questions

Thanks for your responses. I have had an MRI and it showed a handful of what the call punctate spots (basically pin dot size spots) They said it could be normal for my brain they just don't know. The exact reading of the report was that it was not diagnostic of MS, but that early MS could not be excluded completely. Other than that everything was normal. If I had had a completely clean MRI, I would have had the Mirena out right away. Now I am going ahead with the spinal tap on January 6. If that is negative for MS, then my next step will be removing the Mirena. Even though they say even if it is negative there is still a small chance it is MS. I had Mirena for 8 months with no problems and then when I started weaning off nursing I started getting these symptoms. It seems so weird that I would be fine for 8 months and then it would start being a problem. Nobody has answered my question yet if you had bad days and good days on Mirena? I really appreciate your responses. It is nice to know others out there who understand how scary this all is. I just want my life back and the joy I used to experience.
Trisha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)