CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which ones actually detox the bromine out of your system?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
joedakilla Views: 5,850
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,744,196

Re: Which ones actually detox the bromine out of your system?

I took plain ascorbic acid.

I first started on Iodine therapy on Sept 2010. By that time I was on like 10-20 drops daily. For about a month or so I upped the dosage because it did not affect greatly. So I increased it just to see how well my body could take it.

Something interesting to note though about my experience.

When I was a child, sometimes I would get nauseated and dizzy and would black out when I stand for too long. It didn't happen often though. But the feeling before and after the blacking out was a bit similar to the one I had described, except that I was sleeping at the time.

Perhaps even back then I was contaminated with bromine but only with small doses. It's not so far-fetched though considering how many chemicals are in our food.

On a happier note, I feel normal again today after 2 days off of Iodine protocol. But I will resume it in moderation and see how it goes again.

FYI, I have been Liver Flushing for 4 years. I guess I had done em all. And I don't have any serious medical condition but just trying to fix what I think I need fixing.

I would appreciate anymore thoughts and opinions though.

Thank you in advance people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)