CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wormwood doesnt work

cappy84 Views: 5,788
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,745,764

Re: Wormwood doesnt work

if that combination isnt effective then what is? they say that is the natural remedy for many intestinal parasites including tapeworms. other people have claimed they got rid of Tapeworms with this. im using herbs as well too, olive leaf and red clover.

how would i know if im actually killing them? wouldnt dead worms or flukes be eliminated through our waste? if they are just stuck in there then its going to cause problems.

i have a belly...im skinny and losing weight (despite the fact i eat a lot). my stomach juts out and i have 2 dark marks across my chest near my belly button. what else could that be caused by? i cant even see someone to determine whether or not im hypo but either way i must have something inside me, i've seen (albeit small) evidence in the past. my stomach was completely flat before....as soon as i noticed my stomach is the same time my health completely went haywire. loss of hair, cold all the time, feeling completely tired all the time, lack of energy, sleeping a lot, just not feeling "right", lots of skin problems including acne/eczema/psoriasis/ Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp. i dont even look like the same person . i was completely healthy before this....tons of energy and active. never had any skin problems before.

yesterday i couldnt go to the bathroom at all and today i went 3 times with diarrhea.

if i have liver flukes what would get them out?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)