CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this parasite Please?

China49 Views: 11,299
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,745,272

Re: What is this parasite Please?

Hi LL,

I reslise that in principal you are right......it should not matter what type of parasite it is.....as long as we get rid of it....but!

it is quite disturbing that nobody else can identify my aliens! The large one looked abit like a chrysalis but definitely had the texture of a nut when I tapped it.

And no.....I had not been eating cashews, almonds or anything remotely nutty for weeks..

You mentioned that there is a parasite that looks like a nut.....do you know what it is called?

Amonth ago I was convinced I had no parasites...as I had never seen anything in my stools....but now I think I have three problems
a) Somthing in my sinus's.....and that means it will be in my lungs.
b) liver flukes......but I wreckon I am knocking them on the head
c) something in the intestine that is hard, yellow/cream ...see above description.

What is realling worryingis that I have not seen a single worm....and with this lot, there has to be a worm or two!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)