CureZone   Log On   Join
Update-Ovarian cyst and abdominal pain

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
beemiel Views: 7,564
Published: 10 years ago

Update-Ovarian cyst and abdominal pain

Here is a recap-I was dx with an 8 cm complex ovarian cyst 08/10. That month, I started taking Iodine (iosol first, switched to lugol's, now on Iodoral 50 mg/day) with companion supplements, ramping up to the 50 mg by 09/10. After consulting with my midwife initially, then seeking an ob/gyn's care, and two ultrasounds later-the very first visit with my new ob/gyn elicited an alarmed offer for surgery to-in all probability-remove my right ovary. The good news at this point was that my cyst had shrunk to less than half original size-this was great news since cancer doesn't generally get smaller-it grows. I declined the surgery and since then I have had been examined by an ob/gyn oncologist who ruled it "most probably not cancer" and another ob/gyn sonographer (just last week) who could find no evidence of the ovarian cyst. YEAH! Yes! Yes!
I do need to add that for 10 days in early December I was on keflex (antibiotic) due to a horrible sinus infection. I took Iodine and supplements sporadically during these 10 days. I had also added 20,0000 iu (or mcg?) vitamin A (from fish) to my daily regimen in November (someone here had posted about their success with normalizing their hormones using high doses of vit a). I believe that Iodine shrank my cyst, and that the added vitamin A helped finish it. Why? I am not sure but something interesting happens when I take vitamin a-a few hours after dose, I always experienced a very warm/hot feeling in both ovaries. Very strange. I still experience it but either I got used to it or it is less intense.
I am going back for another ultrasound to monitor my condition in Feb. I am still experiencing abdominal pain during my TOM and intermittently otherwise so although the cyst was contributing to it, the sonographer discovered adhesions and a trapped pocket of liquid (resolved cyst fluid? blood?) that she wants to keep an eye on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)