CureZone   Log On   Join
Medical iodophobia is contagious.......

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
cougar Views: 2,094
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,745,394

Medical iodophobia is contagious.......

Thanks for sharing that link Dar!!!

I can't believe I haven't read this already, but the third paragraph had me laughing my behind off:

Medicoiodophobes suffer from: A) Split personality which results in iodophobia within the orthoiodosupplementation range previously used safely and successfully in medical practice and iodophylia for megadoses of Iodide (up to 12gm/day). B) Double standards, which render those physicians intolerant to the minor side effects of the inorganic forms and extremely tolerant toward severe side effects of the radioactive and organic forms. C) Amnesia toward the inorganic nonradioactive forms when making therapeutic decisions. D) Confusion, attributing the severe side effects of organic Iodine containing drugs to inorganic iodine/iodide. E) Altered state of consciousness, allowing doublethink, doublespeak and contradictory logic to become acceptable. Although the factors involved in medical iodophobia are still unknown, decreased cognition seems involved. Since low Iodine intake is associated with intellectual impairment, deficiency of this essential element cannot be ruled out, and if present, would create a self-perpetuating phenomenon. Needless to say that medical iodophobia is contagious and can be transmitted to patients and other physicians (iatrogenic iodophobia). Medical iodophobia will remain a syndrome until the causes are discovered and effective therapy implemented. It is very likely however, that medical iodophobia will eventually be classified as an iodine-deficiency disease.

I also love the part on using Iodine in the public water system! I had been wondering that, so it was so cool to see that some research has been done there.

Imagine a world where hypothyroidism is cured by swimming in the pool!!!!! Ha! that just makes me smile!

And yes I agree, 6 gram doses and people not getting poisoned! Amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)