CureZone   Log On   Join
Acknowledging the small changes

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
cougar Views: 1,992
Published: 10 years ago

Acknowledging the small changes

It amazes sometimes when I get so focused on the Big changes that I forget to acknowledge the small changes.....

I am working with a Naturopathic chiropractor long distance and I did yet another stool test, this time a new buggie came up: Clostridium Difficile.
She was all excited to have me try a product called Biocidin. it is a liquid herbal extract ....bug killer

after 3 one ounce bottles I started getting constipated, this has not been a problem for a long time, I have the other.

For years I have been able to tolerate about 1g of vitamin C (ascorbic acid powder, not buffered) and 50-100mg magnesium. Otherwise the stools get quite loose.

since I was constipated I figured what the hell i started upping the Mag and the C
this past week I have been doing 4g of C and 300mg of magnesium........OMFG (feel free to make up you own translation on that)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't say I have seen anything shift with this yet, but I considering how mag defficient I probably am, (i have bone scans showing osteoporosis from 6 years ago and I am a 46 year old man) I get it could take awhile to reverse that trend.

I think I am seeing a little more improvement in the outer 1/3 eyebrows lately too.

So instead on sitting in my victimness, and not letting myself be happy until I start gaining weight, I thought, why not the celebrate the little changes, which I know are actually pretty huge!

btw, I am about to do my fifth Liver Flush (started in November) which I have the Iodine to thank for initiating that endeavor. Trappers SSKI and 2% created quite a bit of tension in kidney/adrenal area and in the GBladder area. It got so bad I knew I had to do a flush. And finding the Liver Flush area on curezone informed me to realize that one flush is usually nothing, the power is in doing a number of them.

I also got some water kefir grains from a friend and I started making young coconut water kefir.....that feels really good.

So I am 11 months into this I journey, not counting my false start 2 summers ago when after two weeks of feeling great, I started feeling like I was getting sick and I yo-yoed with taking Iodine and stopping and didn't educate myself enough to stay the course and I went off to explore CS for awhile. That did show me that I have some pathogens that need some attention....and still do. But here I am back again with beautiful violet I.

anyway, happy to celebrate some changes with a beautiful group of lovelies that are lighting my path!

Thank you to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)