CureZone   Log On   Join
vision problems the opthamologist can't solve!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
granolahead Views: 2,977
Published: 10 years ago

vision problems the opthamologist can't solve!

Last July I tried the "Primal" diet hoping to get rid of my IBS. It worked, but I soon developed significant inflammation in almost every joint of my body, as well as blurred vision. I stopped the diet, and the joint inflammation is still there but much less severe. The blurry vision has not improved, however.

I saw an opthamologist, who says my optic discs are enlarged, which could signify the beginning of glaucoma (even though I'm only 27), or it could just be that my optic discs are naturally large. Here are the details of my vision problems:

Peripheral vision is fuzzy. Overall vision is blurred so that it's difficult to keep things in focus - words, etc, go in and out of focus.
Worse when sitting. Better when standing. Worst after lying down.
Worse after drinking a glass of cold water. Worse after a large meal.
Off and on I have a sensation of heat or pressure behind my right eye.
Annoying hyperawareness of eyelashes, blinking, or hairs hanging down in front of my face.
Blank areas in visual field when in the dark.

I initially had the impression that maybe there were fatty deposits or something near my eye causing this, due to the high fat content of the Primal diet, but the doctor seemed to think not. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this, and how I could reverse it? I would really like to be able to see normally again! Could it be candida? An infection? A vitamin/mineral deficiency?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)