CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Continued Question for Newport

csimms Views: 1,029
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,747,979

Re: Continued Question for Newport

Newport for the most part uses the Doctrine as a resource for people problems because if the layer is there, It will clear the issue at hand.

So many things to consider : Are there other metals that need to be cleared first before its reached, is it used for protection by parasites, its relation to SV40 etc

Newport doesn t custom make scripts anymore. I remember asking him about 10months ago regarding a script( for a specific toxin ) for my frozen shoulderrs and he referred me to the doctrine
he does update things that are in his blogs. So if you look around in his blogs, you might see a short scriipt for that metal. Can t rememember seeing anything for plutonium or polonium

I was pretty anxious about fixing my frozen shoulder but so many major issues always came up its been kinda pushed back.

I had alot of issues that were completely intolerable when I first started on the doctrine but are now manageable and I m continueing to see improved results

Hope you can find something in his blogs that may help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)