CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper deficiency?

jpron Views: 11,301
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,062

Re: Copper deficiency?

Hey Hixxy82,

We've spoken before. I found this post really interesting.

I know you have (or had?) Blasto. Blasto seems to be causing similar symptoms in almost everyone that I've talked to, and we're all finding out at least a large part of it has to do with Histamine and Inflammation.

The reason I say this is because of your copper. Low Copper usually leads to High Histamine (Copper is needed to break histamine down). I'm not sure of all the reasons for copper to be low, but I do know that excess amounts of Vitamin C and Zinc can cause that.

Since you're also low in Zinc, I would really find a supplement that comes with Zinc and Copper in balance (sorry if that sounds to obvious). There are many companies that make something like this.

If you can, I would do the hair analysis as another poster suggested. Hair analysis much more accurate for copper, as opposed to blood levels, though that is up to you.

Even though the theory needs more work, have you looked into histadelia or histapenia? You might find it interesting in regards to mood.

Hope you're doing well, I think you're on the right track.

P.S. Did you ever end up getting rid of Blasto?

P.P.S. Here is an interesting read on CureZone if you feel like checking it out.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1245555#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)