CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible Hypothyroidism

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
cougar Views: 1,729
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,074

Re: Possible Hypothyroidism

Ditto to the previous postings and you might read my post I just wrote to chubbycheeks:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1750346#i

and for what it is worth I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I am 46 year old man and i weigh about 140 maybe and my sh*t started at your age. Lots of digestion issues. Which got way worse after I got my fillings out because I didn't know about chelation then.

if I could go back in time I would have gotten my fillings out then and started chelating to get the metals out, started Iodine therapy with the appropriate companion nutrients, started parasite cleansing and cleaning out my liver with Liver Flushing and coffee enemas and colonics.
instead of waiting until I was so sick and not very resourced to be dealing with all of this. Anyway that is water under the bridge now but I am doing everything I listed now and it is slow going, but as Commander Taggert says in Galaxy Quest: "Never give up, never surrender!"

Good luck and keep us posted.

and figure out how to get your number of bowel movements up to at least once a day if not twice.
you doing pysllium?
how much magnesium are doing? keep increasing it until you get Diarrhea, shoot for 800mg if you can get there, if not wherever you get is fine
you have to get those bowels moving better or you are backing up toxins into your poor liver.

get some water kefir grains from someone or order them from the kefirlady.com and start making young coconut water kefir to get a lot of good probiotics into your gut too.

every hormone receptor site in entire body needs Iodine to work right, so getting on Iodine will help adrenals too.

get the bromide, fluorides and toxic fluorides out of your ingestion paths....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)