CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hoppimike Views: 2,101
Published: 10 years ago

I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

I've been doing a lot of reading and a lot of learning, and I always remembered what my friend said when he was certain his very similar problem was caused by bacteria and parasites.

I read online that some bacteria, upon being removed from the blood by the liver to be killed, can instead live off the bile and essentially set up home in it, released WITH the bile when it is released. I'm not sure how parasites tie in, but this really explains my.symptoms very well, possibly better than sludge or stones. You see I never get upper right abdominal pain - EVER. I get lower left abdominal pain, throughout abdominal pain, upper left and at the lowest part (the rectum area, I think o.O), but never upper right. Also, my symptoms aren't quite consistent with Gallstones or sludge. The most common are diarrhoea or gas, but mayonnaise (or any raw egg I assume) gives me diarrhoea, makes me faint, and then gives me 2 or more straight hours of the most intense abdominal pain I have ever experienced - I cannot even move it is so painful. The pain is all over the abdomen, with a focus on along the top (which I guess could be the upper portion of the large intestine, but also could be the liver (although it might be too wide a pain for that)) and I think down the left hand side of the abdomen, but mostly all over. I've never seen parasites or anything abnormal in my stool I don't think, but I know this isn't everything. I may have seen the "tomato skins", but then I do eat a LOT of tomato too and I don't think I've seen them since I've stopped lol

What does all this sound like to you guys? I did used to eat nearly ALWAYS chicken as my meat, sometimes fish. Both were sometimes undercooked as I was so lazy and sloppy back then, particularly the chicken (not absolutely awful but.. really not that great). But then I also ate a lot of pizza and things, although it was usually healthier pizza (lower fat) but not always. I'm a 25 year old guy, slim but I've always been slim my whole life. I think I've been thinner since this all started and it's led to skin and hair thinning :'(

Opinions would be very appreciated :)

Mike / Hoppi!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)