CureZone   Log On   Join
Is Marshmallow Root ok to take w/ Humaworm Candida Cleanse?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bubbasis Views: 5,276
Published: 10 years ago

Is Marshmallow Root ok to take w/ Humaworm Candida Cleanse?

This seems like an easy question but there is more to it than that. I have leaky gut with candida and am taking the HW Candida/Fungi Cleanse. I have different allergic reactions to 12+ different foods I'm eating and want to know if the Marshmallow root will effect the way HW will attack the candida because of the coating the Marshmallow root gives to the intestines. I wouldn't take it within 2 hours of each dose of HW during the day. I want to try to help heal the holes caused by the candida in my intestine. Would the marshmallow coat the candida and protect it from the HW from killing it as well as if I didn't use the marshmallow?

Also, do most of the time do you see the candida coming out or does it dissolve away? I did one regular HW cleanse, two liver flushes and am now doing the HW Candida cleanse. I had some rashes and hives the first 3 days on the Candida cleanse but now just pain in different spots like my shoulder and side of my gut (I am hoping this is due to the Candida getting demolished by the HW!) I am now 6 days into the cleanse.

As the Candida dies, I know I am going to have more and more holes in my intestine for a while, which is why I would love to find out if I can take the Marshmallow Root (along with L-Glutamine and other good things to help heal) I just ordered the Renewlife Intestinew (link http://www.renewlife.com/intestinew.html
and am hoping I can use it with HW along with maybe some extra Marshmallow Root.

Also, does anyone have any idea on ingredients for an enema to get candida out? Is it needed or will HW get it out of the colon all on it's own?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)