CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

Legend520 Views: 1,939
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,752,340

Re: I think I might have bacteria in my liver, and/or possibly parasites

Well I've never really heard much talk of bad bacteria invading the liver, but I suppose it's certainly possible. Most people talk about parasites in the liver causing most of the issues. Whether it is bacteria or parasites or even fungus, the oil of oregano plus the de-wormer should take care of pretty much anything pathogenic so you have those two bases covered. FYI I have heard that taking Oil of Oregano for prolonged periods of time can become toxic to the liver because it is very high in phenols, so if your liver is weak you may want to consider moving on to things like Olive Leaf once you are done with the Oregano. After a few weeks of this protocol I would suggest following up with some Liver Flushes after you have killed whatever is in there just to flush the stuff out.

As for killing off good bacteria, if you keep ingesting good bacteria on a regular basis it should all rebalance quite easily. Personally, I just space my anti-parasitics, anti-bacterials, and anti-fungals a few hours apart from ingesting good bacteria-rich foods or probiotics (I take my "killers" first thing in the morning, right before lunch, and right before dinner. For probiotics I make both raw milk and coconut water kefir and I also make cultured veggies. I eat one of these things with each meal. If I feel I need an extra boost I add a little bit of powdered probiotics to my kefir. This is just my strategy, you might feel differently. I would rather hit the "nasties" hard core and make sure that I kill them since they are so severely impacting my health...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)