CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the name of the silicone test, neurologist, MRI

fabteach Views: 9,528
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,752,513

Re: the name of the silicone test, neurologist, MRI

Melanderso -I am a stay-at-home mom now, but I was a high school teacher for 6 years before that. That makes sense what your neurologist said about your spots, that is basically what my report said, but my neuro said You can still have MS even if the MRI is not clear that it is. He said it was up to me if I wanted to have a spinal tap to know more definitely, and I made the decision I wanted to know. When I asked him the chances this would be MS, he didn't really want to give me a percentage, but he did end up saying less than 50% but greater than 5% chance. Not sure that helps much. Still waiting for results. It has been a week now, and I am so anxious. If this comes back normal, there is still a chance it is MS apparently, but the first thing I am going to do is make an appt. to get the Mirena out and then make an appt with a naturapath to get me on the road to healing. Have any of you heard of nutrition response therapy? I went to a seminar on it that a natura path put on and it was interesting. I am not sure how to explain it, but basically they test if you have toxins of certain kinds in your body like mercury, and if you have sensitivities to certain things too. It was interesting. Praying I hear something soon, and that this is not MS! Good luck everyone. THis is no fun!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)