CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you help me interrpret these temperatures?

Vegeta Views: 5,096
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,752,861

Re: Can you help me interrpret these temperatures?

I'm still awaiting the results of my 24hr saliva cortisol test. I'm really worried about the results because I only got 2 hours of sleep prior to doing the test and I usually average atleast 6 hours.

I had no choice but to do the test as I had to send the blood and the saliva to the lab the next day so I get the results back in time for my appointment with an holistic doctor who does an outreach clinic in my area every 3-6 months.

Does a lack of sleep elevate cortisol or lower it? Also, does lack of sleep affect DHEA in any way?

I'm starting to believe I may be more hypothyroid (low ferritin, low t3, reverse t3) than adrenal fatigued as my serum sodium was at the top end of the scale and I've also found out hypothyroidism makes you thirsty too.

Got up the next day after the 2 hours of sleep I only got the day earlier and I actually didn't feel too bad during the day. A little dizzy and tired but maybe expected after sleeping for 12 hours straight due to exhaustion!

My TSH is 6.9 and Free T4 is 15.9 but the blood lab I mentioned earlier is for a full test of the thyroid except Reverse T3 due to time constraints.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)