CureZone   Log On   Join
Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

lonelyprincess Views: 3,451
Published: 12 years ago

Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

Today it was a really bad day, too much stinky, I was so tired to be in home all the time, that I went out for a walk, but it was just too much. every day I go out for 1 or 2 hour , then I come back home, like prisoners. I don't work, and I can't find a job whit this condition. I have no friends because I moved in another city few months ago and after 3 weeks I started smell horrible. So no way to make friend. No way to find a job. No family, and they don't understand how much mu daily life is painful. No doctor can help me. Of course no boyfriend. Every day I got this kind of comments " you'are gorgeus babe" , then after a sniff, just they look at me , disgusting and they ignore me or they laught at me.

So today I' ve tried GOLDENSEAL again but I add CAYENNE PEPPER. Goldenseal was working quite good for me, but I've stopped because I was taking antibiotics for other problem and it was better to not mix. I really hope this can help. I'm loosing weight so much, I don't understand why. I feel dirty, disgusting, very very lonely and hopeless today. This site it's the only way that I can find people that understand my situation.

I hope that you have friend or family that can help you , this is really important, I have NOBODY to speak, I'm just desperate. Usually I'm not so down, but today it's just a really bad day. I could have a so beautiful life , but whit this horrible smell it's just impossible. I'll need a job very soon, and I don't know what to do. No way. I was seriously thinking about prostitution, but even this it's not possible for me. Beautiful but Stinking. No way.

Sometimes I just want to go sleep and never wake up. Even I can't cry no more. I hope you have a nice night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)