CureZone   Log On   Join
Toxins...aka viral fragmemts contd

csimms Views: 1,393
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,753,693

Toxins...aka viral fragmemts contd

Im getting that one the major causes of the fatigue I face in the morning is from a toxin actin as viral fragment (e.g EBV in u r blog)
Don t know if its EBV and all their Herpes cousins

Im gettin 5 toxins roaming around in my system and 4 are actual covered by the doctrine but are hiding. The fifth must be all over if not covered

Dont think its EBV and cousins
but maybe these toxins are coming from somme parasite at a very early egg stage not mentioned previously

I do know from about 7am-12noon I m a f***in mess unless I have the will to somehow distract myself from these issues

I know TSH is still ccausin us issues and is definitely a problem for me

Like mentionedd earlier mornings are terrible and seems as if the energy from fatigue or TSH has to "wear off" so to speak before I can get myself together. Funny thing is that I tried several things like small amts Vervain tincture in the mornin but it seems a bit more complex than clearin eggs hatchin. Seems as TS/TSH is in the middle of its scheeme durin these hours and does not let go until finished

Dont know why I m tying these two together(Toxins,TSH). I do see here that EBV is atoxin produced from T seriallis Onco stage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)