CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do? I literally can not sleep.

geni1 Views: 2,100
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,755,404

Re: What to do? I literally can not sleep.

I feel for ya, its one of the things that made me consider taking my life at one time. Sleep deprivation is used to torcher people. I refused to take pharmaceuticals because i wanted to get to the root of it and i dont want to give a penny to them. I havent totally gotten to the root of my heath problems but I have found something that puts me to sleep other than the melatonin and Valerian and all the other natural stuff that didnt touch my insomnia. I found that putting dmso on my kidneys and low back will knock me out. Castor oil will work in a similar way, but i coat my abdomen, liver and kidneys with the castor oil, then i lay on a towel, and use a blanket that i dont care if it gets a little oil on it. Ive heard of some people putting a little on the eyelids but i never noticed anything with that, although i had a friend who did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)