CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do? I literally can not sleep.

ERM Views: 1,891
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,755,495

Re: What to do? I literally can not sleep.

Hi anonalon,

In the beginning of my AF symptoms, I was having hard time to fall asleep. I was prescribed supplement for muscle relaxing to take before sleep (consist of calcium, magnesium, passionflower, valerian root, hops cone, and lemon balm extract). At first it's a bit helping me to relax down. But then I am no longer taking it because somehow my condition improved.

Then I found the chamomile tea and ginger tea. Somehow the tea helps relaxing me and help me to fall asleep. But it was coupled with better food regimen and approach then my body slowly recover.

If you think you get any heavy metal from the wiring your body need to release it. The chinese licorice helps in heavy metal toxic release I found(but better take it in the morning). It happens to me that my urine is a lot (I think whatever the toxin is just release from my body.) Not only I can sleep, my quality of sleep is also improved. I wake up more refresh (compared with last time wake up totally exhausted no matter how long I spent sleeping).

Hope this help. And yeah, my condition is better now. The luo han guo tea somehow helps (besides increasing my vit D dose and probiotic dose). Now I am looking into this luo han guo, whether it helps my AF condition also or not. I think it also contributing to my quality of sleep (since my cough i have hard time to fall asleep, the luo han guo somehow helps).

Hope all this info will help you. Guess I've been trying various thing lately :P Good thing seemed to me my body improved:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)