CureZone   Log On   Join
How does one exactly wean off HC?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
hypoadrenalgirl Views: 3,410
Published: 10 years ago

How does one exactly wean off HC?

Ok I've posted something along these lines before but have not received a response, so doing it again. As I'm desperate to know how to do it properly.

I've weaned off 25mg down to 15mg in a few weeks, was going honkey dorey,but now finding i'm slowly beginning to crash from 2pm to 5pm and wake up after 6pm. I sleep fine. But Mornings I am mainly very dizzy and look pale (suspect low blood pressure). Body temps great.

I'm taking licorice root 3 times a day also, but not sure if i need more if i am getting these negative weaning off symptoms, or increase HC again before I completely crash my adrenals and have to start all over again. I'm taking all the Bs and Cs, selenium, tyrosine and kelp for my thyroid.

But how does one combine the HC dosing with the licorice root dosing, in order to properly wean off HC?

I feel i am messing with my body too much and getting new symptoms like dizzy spells. I was even thinking maybe just going on Licorice root and getting off HC straight away as my body seems to now be addicted to HC but i think i'm crashing my adrenals cause of the hypoglycemia reaction to it. But could this be a big no no?

Funny thing is, that i was doing so much better prior to HC, achieved by just taking time off work and resting. Unfortunately, i had to keep working though...damn. Now that I'm on HC i've got all these hypoglycemia problems which i haven't had in years, and serious low blood pressure which i also didn't have before.

So how does one get off HC and help the adrenals recover from HC??? In other words, how does one start all over again? I need a plan of sorts for adrenal recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)