Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 997
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,754,352

Re: Hvergerthi..One step forward, Two steps back

I have had 2 dental implants. The first one took but the second one had to be removed and 3 other attempts failed. Infection set in and I was on antibotics each time for a month. The last implant was 3 months ago ( there is a 4-6 month break between implants) but again failed and it was taken out but my jaw began to throb last week so I am on antibotics again. In between these lenghty bouts of antibotics, I try to repair the damage done to my gut. It is for nothing whenever I have to repeat another course of ab. Should I just give up until this situation is resolved?

Another question.. is it worth taking probotics during a course of ab? Isn't all the good and bad bacteria being dystroyed?

If the antibiotic courses are short, such as a week, then it would be best to wait.  If it is going to be longer then you need to support your flora since the flora are so important for many functions including immunity.  Cultured foods and fibers would be the best way to help maintain some of the flora.

The antibiotics will kill some of the good bacteria, but not all of them.  

As for the infection you may want to also try high doses of pau d' arco, which works great usually for tooth/jaw infections.  If you have access to ozone, ear insufflation would be even better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)