CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woe is me...too much/too little

just thinking Views: 1,663
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,755,699

Re: Woe is me...too much/too little

Yes, generic Armour. Finally after struggling to overcome the hypothyroid, I went on it last summer. The small goiter I'd developed went away as soon as the iodine could actually get in, it felt like. I was cruising along on an average of 5-1/2 grains, when I started noticing my temps were falling in the afternoon, even though I took my noon dose. Like the thyroid meds weren't even there. Started thinking more about adrenals, though I'd been supporting them all along. Started thinking, what if I have too much and the extra's going to reverse T3 and stopping up the receptors? Stopped taking my noon dose, and I started feeling better. The only symptom I had of too much hormone was restlessness at night. Sitting in my chair before bed, my legs wouldn't stop wanting to move. I slowly lowered my morning dose, and found my temps holding. Go figure. There's healing going on, but I'm not directing it. I just follow the leader :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)