Simple. Got a cause? Remove it. Kill off the parasites and remove them and the garbage they leave behind like liver and gallbladder stones that the body makes to protect itself from the parasites. Then the effect is nullified or gotten rid of. Take OUT of you what is making you sick. Sure, we put good stuff back in, but take OUT of you want's making you sick. Then you wont be sick. Make sense? If you leave it in there, you will continue to be sick no matter how much good stuff you put in. If your body is toxic, you can't use the nutrients to a great advantage. We get healthy on a cellular level. That's when the cells can get rid of the toxins and absorb the nutrients when the level of toxicity is down in the body. You do that by cleaning out the liver and colon. Then the blood can clean out the tissues. It ca'nt do a good job idf your liver and colon is dirty and you keep re-absorbing the poisons. That makes sense, too. Get rid of the bugs, debris and toxins. Clean out the garbage. This HAS to make sense to everyone. It may amaze you what you see come out for garbage from both the colon and the liver.
Stay ON the dewormer no matter what it is until the parasites are gone. Keep killing them off and continually get rid of them. Clean the colon and the liver. How can you get well any other way but by removing the cause?
There is hype and there are con artists, ND's who don't understand how many parasites people have these days, those who only want to make a buck on products for natural healing and lead you astray just like there is in the medical. The prducts only work best for the people who are fairly clean inside. A lot of products out there are just no good and a waste of money. What's on the label isn't in the bottle for dosage. I suggest doing this program because it works. It's based on cause and effect.
Keep it simple. It's not as complicated as it appears to be. Pay attention to the order of cleansing and it will work for you.