CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

Whispering Wind Views: 1,736
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,484

Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

Anti TPO is correct, either you have the antibody or you don't..if you do then you have hashimoto but does not necessarily mean you need thyroid replacement...you can keep the antibodies down by examining your diet and removing anything that is creating inflammation in your body. I stay off gluten and my antibodies stay down. I am not sure you can ever get rid of the antibody once you have it...I could be wrong..could be something I don't know or have heard of yet. lol

The biggest problem with Hashi is the swing from hyper to hypo that your body will go through..it's awful. Stabilizing effect on this is io, at least it has been for me..I will add that even staying gluten free does not help my thyroid stop me from going through that roller coaster, only the IO has helped in that regard. Oh what I believe is keeping me off meds for now is being GF and sup'ing with IO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.484 sec, (1)