CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

msavoy07 Views: 1,788
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,484

Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

Hi there! My daughter was dxd w/Hashimoto's in 2005 and hypothyroid. She was on Synthroid for awhile, then Levothyroxine and never felt right.
She moved back home and was tested for food allergies . Gluten was quite high in numbers reference range as was wheat, corn and cow milk/casein.

She was asked if she would like to have the biopsy, or go on a gluten free diet w/o biopsy. She chose the diet and hasn't looked back. She was also put back on Synthroid and Cytomel (t3) which has helped too, and some Iodoral.

We would like to take her completely off the meds and are working toward that. Cautiously.

I had a biopsy done. (Duodenal mucosa without villous blunting or increased inflammation) I am mostly gluten free due to daughter. By my choice. I don't believe any human can digest those proteins in gluten, so why take a chance on inflammation?

I am learning to bake gf breads, muffins etc., to keep costs down. We have to keep ahead of cross contamination. Watch personal products and meds for gluten for her sake.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.530 sec, (1)