CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm recovering. I'm gonna make it.

Sherwin Views: 864
Published: 10 years ago

I'm recovering. I'm gonna make it.

Dear folks,

I hope some of you can remember my story (TrickXmaster, Carlos etc..).

My therapy based on a taostic approach (special kind of YUAN acupuncture with only one needle), meditation is kicking me back to HUMAN. Ofcourse I maintain a healthy Diet with some exceptions at the time, but the mainline is healthy. Also I drink coffee.. a couple of small cups a day, not more.

I've had the flu a couple of weeks ago, a little setback.. no problem; I can work 32 hours a week for my living, have a little social life and do some fitness (2x a week - this is adrenal stress.. but mentally it gives me a good feeling), I feel happy about this, and that happy feeling is good.

I think if I do this method for 6 months from now without work, social life.. only pure focussing on recovery, I'll be normal again [or even better]. But I (we) live in a system which makes this almost impossible.

Sometimes I get a bit kranky, hypertensed, or a little irrigularity in my hearthbeat.. but thats nothing compared from the terminal state I came from.. If this happens I've done too much, look at myself and say to myself that it was a bit stupid.

In 2010 I had ONE goal; stabilizing..[to a certain life worthy point] It happened. In 2011 I have a new goal.. gaining back 'vitality' to be and feel 'normal --- even better though' again.

My holistic doctor is in Thailand until march, then he is back.. and then the kick-start continues; Before I can get the same results at my own i'am a couple of years further because you can't learn taostic meditation [medium/more advanced level what's requiered for serious healing] in a couple of weeks or months.

This is something that works for me; I've done almost everything you can read on this forum (and spend thousands of euro's) but this is the one I will stick with.

Best regards
Sherwin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.398 sec, (1)