I don't know if this is relevant to your situation or not. But your statement about feeling bad after eating struck a cord with me. Do you have mercury fillings? I had my fillings taken out over 20 years ago. The most prominent symptom that I noticed relief with immediately after was that I did not feel bad after eating. Before then, I would get up in the morning and feel halfway decent. But after eating (even when I ate something that I knew was not a problem for me), I would feel horrible. I learned later when I was tested for the mercury that chewing activates the mercury vapors.