CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

Views: 1,523
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,715

Re: Are antibody test's accurate?

Wow, funny you should mention this. I just got my test results mailed to me, haven't spoken to my doc about them.

Under "Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies,"
the result is .6 IU/mL

Under Reference Range it says "<9.0"

I was thinking my result showed nothing meaningful, but now I think I am mistaken. I'm curious, do you remember what your numbers were, and was it this same scale/ref. range?

I suspected Hashi's b/c when I upped my Iodine to 25 mg, then to 50 mg's I started to get very cold. Needed all three bed blankets when previously this would cause me to sweat. Noticed myself not sweating at times when I normally would. But my temp does swing back and forth like yours. Mostly I'm cold but then there'll be short bursts of feeling warm (or normal) w/ forehead perspiration (in a way that was normal for me). I've been ambivalent about gluten. Think I'm gonna now add it to the list of the forbidden, see what happens...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)