CureZone   Log On   Join
Agreed...

Views: 3,276
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,220

Agreed...

I've been told more than once to post on the " parasites Debate" forum. But take a look at that forum and you'll see there is no "debate"! There is no real debate anywhere here, just continual reinforcement of ideologies. These are "True Believer" followers who critically question nothing.

Most every symptom related and every picture of mucous or undigested foods from the stool "must be a parasite" on this forum. Posters claim to see eggs when only a microscopic exam can reveal them. The folklore, pseudo-scientific ideas, self diagnosis methods and all the "treatments" promoted here are so wrong on so many levels. Testimonial evidence reigns supreme, actual scientific or medical evidence is abhorred. Everyone seems to ID their own parasites and without even the use of a microscope or a scientific textbook. Life cycles are not understood Dubious treatments proceed with no methodology to confirm the eradication of a parasite - IF IT ACTUALLY EXISTED. Definitive identification of a parasite by a lab technologist in a medical or public health lab who is certified in parasitology or a graduate trained parasitologist or pathologist is never considered a valid diagnostic tool. In fact, medical laboratories are repeatedly considered totally incompetent in postings here. This is a professional insult as labs must adhere to strict licensing and accreditation standards. An incompetent lab will not stay in business and if you have evidence of failure to identify an obvious parasite that has done you medical harm, you should report it to your state's department of health.

parasites can be a just a nuisance or a serious health problem and should not be a self treatment endeavor. My posting here is intended to be "Support" in the way of a wake-up call, not designed to be insults. Sometimes being straightforward or even blunt is the best method.

I'll likely be banned now, I'm not a true believer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.999 sec, (1)