CureZone   Log On   Join
Gluten free

msavoy07 Views: 1,692
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,757,406

Gluten free

Our first GF Thanksgiving dinner was pretty good. I was such a novice. The second was even BETTER. I insist on organic, free range and of course gluten free.
I hit the GF magazines or the nets. I recently purchased some Farinetta flour and made muffins yesterday for her PCOS issues. They are ok.

Our fave is buying the premade pizza crusts and making individual pizzas. I love pizza night.

Mostly I try to just have lots of fresh leafy salads, organic free range lean meats. She is worried about gaining more weight so I am looking into low glycemic foods but some are not good for thyroid.

She really enjoyed brown rice shells I added to some organic chicken broth when she was down with a really bad cold. (That was around Christmas and she is still fighting it!)

I am looking for a pancake recipe for the buckwheat flour, now. But how do THOSE fit into a diet? Maybe dinner with some turkey bacon/sausage if carbs are saved for last meal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)