CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: End-stage Adrenal Exhaustion

Sherwin Views: 1,412
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,783

Re: End-stage Adrenal Exhaustion

Yes I do also,

At the moment of the Adrenal Low I was fired from my Job. I'm a type of person whose always prepared for the worst, so I had a shitload of money (savings, stockmarket-funds) to take a little time off. After that I did some work - from home - for the company I previously worked for, for a couple of hours and a mediocre salary (you can't lie, so they see your state, but they know you deliver good work.. so you have to deal with it). I did that for a 1.5 / 2 years. In the bottomline i've said.. I will do X for you if you give me an Y salary (which is poor enough not to argue about.. haha), that was my plan. I did 2 steps back.. and 2.5 years later i'm 5 steps ahead!

Now I have a normal Job with good salary, career and perfectly customized to my AF. Thats why I can work 32 hours a week:
Mon: @ home, 4hrs
Tue: @ company, 8hrs
Wed: @ home, 4hrs
Thu: @ company, 8hrs
Fri: @ company, 8hrs

I have to stay up early only 3 times a week, and can sleep like an ox 4 times a week.. nice balance.

I live in my parents house so I can strengthen to live for myself in the nearby future. That's a plus.

The most important thing I did was to set a GOAL for myself and convinced -in a positive manner- myself to cut back and to give give give.. so long as I could 'survive' and had the time to work on my health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)