CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you know when to drink, when to take salt, etc?

auri Views: 1,036
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,756,832

Re: How do you know when to drink, when to take salt, etc?

Thanks for asking! I am still struggling along, but doing slightly better. I'm taking five caps of adrenal cortex a day (adrenergize), and getting maybe 4-5 hours of sleep at night. I also try to get a couple really deep reest periods in during the day, though I can't truly sleep in the daytime.

Still struggling with the water/salt balance. Too little water and I have back pain, too much and it flushes the salt out of my system and makes my legs weak. I've also been waking an hour or two into sleep with numbness in face, arms & llegs. Was thinking this was from high BUN (blood urea nitrogen) but now wondering if it isn't hypoglycemia instead. Can't imagine how it could be, since I usually eat right befrore bed, but if it happens again tonight I'll test my blood glucose and find out for sure.

This is so not fun!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.407 sec, (1)