CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agreed...

Views: 3,039
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,758,700

Re: Agreed...

I received a bad alert regarding this post. Normally I hide posts if I receive a bad alert because they are usually abusive or a commercial for some product. Unless there is a consensus that differing opinions are not tolerated, I see nothing abusive nor wrong with the way you have expressed your concern. It is a bit like an atheist going to church and trying to convince people they are wrong about God, however, and you might want to start a forum for like minded people instead of preaching to those whose personal experiences have already convinced them labs and doctors aren't capable of or willing to help them for whatever reason.

I believe in free speech and this is a public forum. So I will leave the post, as I see nothing wrong with differing opinions. It should spark a nice debate, even if nobody is convinced of anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)