CureZone   Log On   Join
Spinal stenosis

Views: 8,022
Published: 11 years ago

Spinal stenosis

I've not been on this forum for a few days.

I had an MRI that showed spinal stenosis. That means the nerve root and the part of the carotid artery that goes thru the spine to the organs of the body is being compressed. We are not sure whether it's the benzo drugs coming out or if it's just the extra calcium that went to the vertebrae to shore up the injured part of the cervical disc.

It's VERY important to have a good chiropractor if you have an injury and to keep your appointments so your injured disc will heal. A good chiropractor is vital to your health. It took me 5 years to find a good one. In the meantime, my body did what it knew how to do and that's put the extra calcium to shore the weak, injured part up but where it would affect the nerve root and artery coming out of the spine.

I am hoping this will resolve itself as it is getting better all the time, but it may have to involve surgery to take away the calcium depostits that are interfering with the nerve and the vascular.

Thanks to every one for all your prayers. We're here to help each other and share the knowledge we have for that purpose.

Go find yourself a good chiropractor with a Thompson table who does hands on treatments. Keep him as your primary doctor and do the cleaning out program here and stay healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)