CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spinal stenosis

Views: 7,891
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,761,543

Re: Spinal stenosis

Thanks, Hilli.

I've got a problem with one disc that was injured that slipped and probably 2 more in the cervical that were injured from being in several auto accidents. Otherwise my joints are quite supple. Doc says he's seen discs regenerate after doing this prgram.

I have done some MSM, but currently am deciding that whole food supplements like the green superfoods in specific combinations with other vegetable ingredients and stabilized rice bran, for instance, is the way to go. Also, for those who don't or can't eat enough fruit, there are the natural whole supplements. Just a personal choice.

Spirulina and barley grass are two natural green foods that contain all the nutrients a body needs in natural combinations that will allow it to heal, detoxify on a daily basis and rebuild. It's surprising that it contains 300 mg more calcium per teaspoonfull, too, than milk. Since there is a controversy over whether the body can use the calcium in milk and milk may not be the best food for humans because it causes congestion, (per Dr. John Christropher's advice about the mucousless diet) I'm choosing to go with the green foods that are balanced that can be used by the body without any question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)