Re: Dr. Sutherlands frequency sets

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
csimms Views: 906
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,361

Re: Dr. Sutherlands frequency sets

I have used Dr Sutherlands frequencies and he doesn t account for the heavy detox of Mercury dumping, so most lyme sufferers will deal w/ the nasty herx. He is very sharp and dowses well if you want to pay for his consult but he doesn t tie everything together like newport does(even predoctrine). As for the subscription you can try his and Char's are good also(Dont know if she has lyme though). I prefer newport even though I tried everyone. No one was as detailed as newport thats for sure. Never did alot of frequency work w/ just f 165. My situation was very complex, gettin hits for everything, had huge loads of stuff. I think Dr sutherland knows how complex this stuff is but he has quite a bit of clientel himselve and has alot of stuff goin on. Lyme is complex and his frequency set deals w/ lyme only. He doesn t deal w/ coinfections, other interacting pathogens etc. Lyme can be pretty nasty and I dont thinkits a simple as one round of frequency to clear it, especially for serious lyme sufferers

Newport has old posts where he talks about how deep lyme can get in one system

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)