CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

lonelyprincess Views: 3,918
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,180

Re: Trying Goldenseal and Cayenne again

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your support. It's very important for me. My BO is not improving at all, so I went to see other doctor and relate him my problem ( horrible BO, BB, losing weight). She told me that maybe the culprit coulb be H PYLORI, even if normally people that get this bacteria have gastrointestinal discomfort, stomach pain, vomiting; etc, but most of them they don't have symptoms.

She told me that usually BO comes from infection, bacteria, or parasite. So I did a stool test and a blood test as well, to see if there is some imbalance or lack of vitamin or minerals. I 'm taking multiviamin but it doesn't work, so she told me that if I have H Pylori, it's completely useless to take it, because tha bacteria destroy everything.

I'm angry because during these 5 months I did 2 blood test but didn't check if I had some imbalance, it was just a very basic blood test, so that you can't see if you have a lack of vitamin or something else. No one told me about H pylori. In 2 days I'll see the doctor and really hope it's H pylori... But I was reading about a guy who had H Pylori, and once the cure finished, the smell got worse...!!!

I really don't know what to think about, the only thing that I know is that IT MUST GO AWAY. There is a reason for this, but we dont know which one. I'm also very worried because doctors , even good doctors that want to help you, they don't know what cause this conditions, it's actually a RARE symptom.

I was reading about 2 people who suffered from this smell, and the cause was a bacteria in their SINUS.. they didn't suffer from Sinusites, just they have this bacteria who gives off the smell.. I have to tell this to the doctor.

My life is still so dark and really hope to find a cure. The only thing that make me really sad it's the reaction of family and friends.. I can understand other people who don't know you, but FAMILY....I feel bad, why they are like this? They know us better that everybody, it's just disgusting that they laugh about us.. they want we have a good life or not??? How you can have a NORMAL life with this condition? Why they don't tell us?? Why they make fun? Who we can TRUST, if it's not the family?

Of course everyone has had once in his life BO or BB, it's normal . But OUR SMELL it's NOT NORMAL, it's A MEDICAL CONDITION!!!! So why they don't tell you? Why when the people laugh at you, they don't tell you?? Oh my God..

I'll tell you about the result of my test . THANK YOU THANK YOU 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

6.844 sec, (2)